Deckert have recently supplied a blue-chip pharmaceutical company with a tablet line, processing 120 bottles per minute and making use of several unique features. The line consists of:
- A plastic bottle unscrambler.
- A bottle blower using deionised air and Deckert’s unique rotor system for smooth transport.
- A Cremer twin tablet counter.
- A newly designed modular capping machine with linear bottle transport, using a walking beam. This simplifies the access to the container size parts from the operator side, allowing quicker size changes. Simultaneously, the access for required maintenance is improved.
- The capping stations are designed in an advanced modular concept which allows us to adapt quickly to your individual requirements. The design concept already caters for nearly all possible types of closures.